Welcome to the Zephyr update series. The idea behind this is a concise snapshot of some the current developments to give you an idea on the progress being made at Bitspark towards Project Zephyr. Todays update will mostly be related to our technical development but also can include business related developments too, some developments are private and wont be noted and we may change the formatting of these updates as time goes on.
- Fixes from Beta Test of March Sendy App and launch to Google Play store in month of April
- New Designs for Bitspark website complete. Deployed live before April 18th.
- Development has started on Bitspark DEX Gateway ETA end of Q2
- Ongoing Administration enhancements
- Bitspark was present at the Money Live: Hong Kong event discussing cryptocurrency remittances
- Bitspark will be present at IMTC EMEA in May in Brussels.
- Bitspark will be present and a sponsor of the upcoming RemTech Awards in Kuala Lumpur for the international remittance industry.
- Ongoing discussions with UNDP Tajikistan team for rollout of cryptocurrency remittance project.
- Ongoing business developments with MTOs and money transfer businesses in APAC and Internationally
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the last update of Bitspark and cryptocurrency world:
Bitspark Homepage: https://www.bitspark.io
Bitspark Blog: http://blog.bitspark.io/
Bitspark Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitsparkLTD
Bitspark Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitsparkLTD
Zephyr Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/BQS59kQMk8Zkscos9idsgg